1) The amount of tax deducted at source should be deposited to the Government account by the deductor by 10th of the succeeding month.
2) The deductor would be liable to pay interest if the tax deducted is not deposited within the prescribed time limit.
3) This deposit to the Government can be made thru the Challan on the common portal
a. Option I: Generation of challan for every payment made during the month
b. Option II: Bunching of TDS deducted from the bills on weekly, monthly or any periodic manner
4) The PERSON INCHARGE shall login into the GSTN Portal (using his GSTIN) and generate the CPIN (Challan). In the CPIN he shall have to fill in the desired amount of payment against one/many Major Head(s) (CGST/SGST/UTGST/IGST) and the relevant component (e.g. Tax) under each of the Major Head.
5) While generating the CPIN, the PERSON INCHARGE will have to select mode of payment as either (a) NEFT/RTGS or (b) OTC. In the OTC mode, the PERSON INCHARGE will have to select the Bank where the payment will be deposited through OTC mode.