(1) Terms Used :-
a) GSTIN :- Goods and Services Tax Identification Number
b) TDS :- Tax Deducted at source
c) TCS :- Tax Collected at source
(2) GSTR 3 can be generated only when GSTR-1 and GSTR- 2 of the tax period have been filed.
(3) Electronic liability register, electronic cash ledger and electronic credit ledger of taxpayer will be updated on generation of GSTR-3 by taxpayer.
(4) Part-A of GSTR-3 is auto-populated on the basis of GSTR 1, GSTR 1A and GSTR 2.
(5) Part-B of GSTR-3 relates to payment of tax, interest, late fee etc. by utilising credit available in electronic credit ledger and cash ledger.
(1) Tax liability relating to outward supplies in Table 4 is net of invoices, debit/credit notes and advances received.
(1) Table 4.1 will not include zero rated supplies made without payment of taxes.
(1) Table 4.3 will not include amendments of supplies originally made under reverse charge basis.
(Net of advance adjustments)
(1) Tax liability due to reverse charge on inward supplies in Table 5 is net of invoices, debit/credit notes, advances paid and adjustments made out of tax paid on advances earlier.
(2) Utilization of input tax credit should be made in accordance with the provisions of section 49.
(3) GSTR-3 filed without discharging complete liability will not be treated as valid return.
(4) If taxpayer has filed a return which was not valid earlier and later on, he intends to discharge the remaining liability, then he has to file the Part B of GSTR-3 again.
ITC on inward taxable supplies, including imports and ITC received from ISD[Net of debit notes/credit notes]
Refund claimed from cash ledger through Table 14 will result in a debit entry in electronic cash ledger on filing of valid GSTR 3.