To generate a Temporary User ID for the advance ruling, make payment and submit the FORM GST ARA-01, perform the following steps:
1) Create a Temporary User ID on GST Portal. Click here to know more about how to create a Temporary ID.
2) Login to the GST Portal using the Temporary User ID.
3) Create Challan after logging to the GST Portal as per prescribed fee.
4) After a payment is made, click the Downloads > Offline Tools > GST ARA 01 – Application for Advance Ruling command.
5) The zip file with the pdf copy of the Form GST ARA -01, Advance Ruling Application will be downloaded. Check the Downloads folder of your computer and print the form.
6) Fill the all details in the Form GST ARA -01, Advance Ruling Application.
Note: In the GSTIN Number, if any/ User-id field, enter the temporary ID that you created. In the last field, Payment details field, enter the CIN number of the Challan.
7) After filling the form, submit the form at the State Authority for Advance Ruling Office. The Authority for Advance Ruling will inform about the further process.