Terms and Conditions
Accepting the Terms
GSTZen is a software product available as a service,
built by CloudZen Software
Labs Pvt Ltd (called GSTZen from here onwards).
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the
Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms
if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with
Provision of the Services by GSTZen
- GSTZen is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible
experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and
nature of the Services which GSTZen provides may change from time to time
without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that
GSTZen may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any
features within the Services) to you or to users generally at GSTZen’s sole
discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at
any time. You do not need to specifically inform GSTZen when you stop using
- You acknowledge and agree that if GSTZen disables access to your account,
you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or
any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You agree to allow us to authenticate with , send data to, and receive data
from the Goods and Services Tax Common Portal and E-Way Bill Common Portal
on your behalf as well as on behalf of your clients, company as per
authentication credentials that you may provide
- You acknowledge and agree that while GSTZen may not currently have set a
fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive
through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the
provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by GSTZen at
any time, at GSTZen’s discretion.
Use of the Services by you
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are
permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law,
regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in
the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding
the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the
Services by any means other than through the interface that
is provided by GSTZen, unless you have been specifically
allowed to do so in a separate agreement with GSTZen. You
specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any
of the Services through any automated means (including use
of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you
comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file
present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that
interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers
and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a
separate agreement with GSTZen, you agree that you will not
reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the
Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that
GSTZen has no responsibility to you or to any third party
for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for
the consequences (including any loss or damage which GSTZen
may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree that you will provide financial information of
tax payers other than yourself only with their consent.You
agree to provide only accurate financial information both
of yourself or of any tax payers to faithfully and
accurately enter or upload your financial data or that of
other tax payers with their knowledge and consent.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining
the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you
use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to
GSTZen for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of
your account, you agree to notify GSTZen immediately.
Privacy and your personal information
- For information about GSTZen’s data protection practices,
please read GSTZen’s privacy
This policy explains how
GSTZen treats your personal information, and protects your
privacy, when you use the Services.
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with
GSTZen’s privacy policies.
Goods and Services Tax Return Correctness
GSTZen takes great care in ensuring the correctness of your Goods
and Services Tax Return. There are strong test suites and
professionals (internal and third party) who work hard on ensuring
the correctness of GSTZen software. However, GSTZen provides no
guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your Goods and Services
Tax Return. You are required to review your Goods and Services Tax
Return for ensuring correctness. You will not hold GSTZen
responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect Goods and
Services Tax Return filing.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT GSTZen’S WARRANTY OR
LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED
BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF
CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF
LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF
CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR
JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO
THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE
SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE
PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- IN PARTICULAR, GSTZen, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND
ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED,
TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR
USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF
ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE
SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE
USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK
AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO
YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT
RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED
BY YOU FROM GSTZen OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL
CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- GSTZen FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND
CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND
CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU
EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GSTZen, ITS
SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL
CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE
INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT
BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED
DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR
BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED,
COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE
COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY
ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY
RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND
ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING
APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH GSTZen MAY MAKE TO THE
SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY
CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR
ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO
STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE GSTZen WITH ACCURATE
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR
PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND
- THE LIMITATIONS ON GSTZen’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH
1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT GSTZen HAS BEEN
ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Refunds & Cancellation
- Questions about refunds and cancellations should be
addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line –
- Refunds & Cancellation are subject to the approval of
GSTZen which may vary case to case.