|Title||Seeks to carry out changes in the CGST Rules, 2017.|
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 164 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, namely:-
These rules may be called the Central Goods and Services Tax (Sixth Amendment) Rules, 2019.
Save as otherwise provided in these rules, they shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
With effect from Central Goods and Services Tax (Sixth Amendment) Rules, 2019, as following rules shall be Inserted,Substituted and Omitted, Namely
2) Rule 21A – Suspension of registration
3) Rule 36 – Documentary requirements and conditions for claiming input tax credit
4) Rule 61 – Form and manner of submission of monthly return
5) Rule 83A – Examination of Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
6) Rule 91 – Grant of provisional refund
7) Rule 97 – Consumer Welfare Fund
8) Rule 117 – Transitional Provisions
With effect from 09th October, 2019, in the said rules,following FORM GST DRC-01A shall be inserted, namely
10) FORM GST DRC-01A