Please ensure that you download the latest version of GSTR4 Offline Tool from the GST portal. https://www.gst.gov.in/download/returns
1.Launch the GSTR4 Excel based Offline Tool and navigate to worksheets.
2.Click the Read Me. Read Me tab provides the Introduction to Excel Based GSTR4 Offline Tool in brief.
3.Once you read details in Read Me tab, move to next tab Home.
4.In the GSTIN field, enter the GSTIN.
5.In the Financial Year and Tax Period field, enter the Financial Year and Tax Period from the drop-down list.
6.Add the details in sheet which is applicable.
Details of each tab is given below:
1) 4 – A&B(B2B) – Inward Supplies received from a registered supplier (attracting reverse charge)
2) 5A (B2BA) – Amendment of inward Supplies received from a registered supplier (Attracting reverse charge)
3) 4C(B2BUR) – Inward Supplies received from an unregistered supplier subject to reverse charge
4) 4C(B2BURA – Amendment of Inward Supplies received from an unregistered supplier
5) 4D (IMPS) – Import of Services subject to reverse charge
6) 5A (IMPSA) – Amendment of Import Services
7) 5B(CDNR) – Debit Notes/Credit Notes (for registered)
8) 5C(CDNRA) – Amendment of Debit Notes/Credit notes (For registered)
9) 5B(CDNUR) – Debit Notes/Credit Notes (for unregistered)
10) 5C (CDNURA) – Amendment of Debit Notes/Credit Notes (for Unregistered)
11) 6(TXOS) – Tax on outward supplies made (Net of advance and goods returned)
12) 7(TXOSA) – Amendment of Tax on outward supplies made under reverse charge
13) 8A(AT) – Advance amount paid for reverse charge supplies in the tax period
14) 8A-II (ATA) – Amendment of Advance amount paid for reverse charge supplies in thetax period
15) 8B(ATADJ) – Advance amount on which tax was paid in earlier period but invoice has been received in the current period
16) 8B-II(ATADJ) – Amendments of Advance Amount on which tax was paid in earlier period but invoice has been received in the current period.