|E-Way Bill No.|
|E-Way Bill date|
|PART – A|
|A.1||GSTIN of Supplier|
|A.2||Place of Dispatch|
|A.3||GSTIN of Recipient|
|A.4||Place of Delivery|
|A.7||Value of Goods|
|A.9||Reason for Transportation|
|PART – B|
|B.1||Vehicle Number for Road|
|B.2||Transport Document Number/Defence Vehicle No./ Temporary Vehicle Registration No./Nepal or Bhutan Vehicle Registration No.|
(1) HSN Code in column A.6 shall be indicated at minimum two digit level for taxpayers having annual turnover upto five crore rupees in the preceding financial year and at four digit level for taxpayers having annual turnover above five crore rupees in the preceding financial year.
(2) Document Number may be of Tax Invoice, Bill of Supply, Delivery Challan or Bill of Entry.
(3) Transport Document number indicates Goods Receipt Number or Railway Receipt Number or Airway Bill Number or Bill of Lading Number.
(4) Place of Delivery shall indicate the PIN Code of place of delivery.
(5) Place of dispatch shall indicate the PIN Code of place of dispatch.
(6) Where the supplier or the recipient is not registered, then the letters “URP” are to be filled-in in column A.1 or, as the case may be, A.3.
(7) Reason for Transportation shall be chosen from one of the following:-
Code Description 1 Supply 2 Export or Import 3 Job Work 4 SKD or CKD 5 Recipient not known 6 Line Sales 7 Sales Return 8 Exhibition or fairs 9 For own use 0 Others