The application is meant for the taxpayer where the amount intended to be paid is debited from his account but CIN has not been conveyed by bank to Common Portal or CIN has been generated but not reported by concerned bank.
The application may be filed if CIN is not conveyed within 24 hours of debit.
Common Portal shall forward the complaint to the Bank concerned and intimate the aggrieved person.
'Central Tax‘ stands for Central Goods and Services Tax; ̳State Tax‘ stands for State Goods and Services Tax;̳ UT Tax‘ stands for Union territory Goods and Services Tax; ̳Integrated Tax‘ stands for Integrated Goods and Services Tax and ̳Cess‘ stands for Goods and Services Tax(Compensation to States).
1) Major head refers to - Integrated tax, Central tax, State/UT tax and Cess.
2) Minor head refers to – tax, interest, penalty, fee and others.
3) The form may be filled up if amount from one major / minor head is intended to be transferred to another major/minor head. Minor head for transfer of amount may be same or different.
4) The amount from one minor head can also be transferred to another minor head under the same major head.
5) Amount can be transferred from the head only if balance under that head is available at the time of transfer.