To upload the generated JSON file from the Offline Tool, on the GST Portal:
1) Click the Choose File button.
2) Browse and navigate the JSON file to be uploaded from your computer. Click the Open button.
3) A green message appears confirming successful upload and asking you to wait while the GST Portal validates the uploaded data.
4) Click PROCEED TO ANX-2 to take actions in GST ANX-2.
To download the JSON file from the GST Portal:
1) Click the GENERATE JSON FILE TO DOWNLOAD button to download the details of all tables in one go. Or else, select the specific table from the drop-down list and Uploaded From and Uploaded Till date range to download the specific details uploaded during the selected period.
2) A confirmation message is displayed and JSON file is downloaded.
3) The JSON file is downloaded under Downloads folder. You can use the Offline tool to import the downloaded JSON file.